ESP726s Continuous Forms Cutter
Designed to meet the demands of high-volume form
processing. The ESP726s includes all the same features of the ESP726
with the addition of integrated Slit/Merge capability. The
slit/merge module is self-contained in the cutter thus reducing
the amount of floor space needed as with other systems. Two-up
processing has never been easier.
- Slit/Merge Module - Included to allow processing up
- Advanced Microprocessor Controller, allowing easy future
upgrades and job programmability.
- LCD Display and 8 Button Control Panel displays current
status and all job setup parameters.
- Forms Depth: 1/6" and 1/8" allows greater
flexibility of form size specifications.
- Auto Paper Advance for quick, hands-free paper loading.
- Paper End Sensor for automatic paper-end shutdown.
- On-Line and Off-Line Modes gives the flexibility
to use the cutter with a printer or in a finishing department.
- Central Width Adjustment allows quick and accurate width
changes to accommodate many form sizes.
- Stores up to 41 Different Jobs to reduce setup time
= increased production.
- Ultrasonic Loop Control automatically monitors and adjusts
to printer speed.
- Printer Interface Included should an error occur, the
ESP726 will notify the printer and stop production.
- Wheel Mounted allows easy movement from one area to
- Modular Design allows you to custom configure a solution
to meet your specific needs.
The ESP400 is certified to American,
Canadian, and European safety standards: