ESP500 Forms Fold Processor
The ESP500 Forms Fold Processor is the perfect solution
- Production runs that are too small to permit a roll to roll approach.
- Applications where the finished product must be folded and placed
- Applications where the printed material must be removed and sent
to finishing during the print job.
- Proven Spiral/Beater Technology gentle enough to fold 9 lb. stock
and rugged enough to fold 200 lb. stock up to 20" wide.
- Direct Interface Capabilities allows interfacing with all
major printer manufacturers.
- Adaptable: works with all electronic continuous forms printers,
roll unwinds, and other devices.
- Microprocessor Controlled allowing easy future upgrades and
- 300 feet/minute Forms Folding automatically matches the speed
of the printer's output to allow trouble-free operation with no operator
adjustments. (Higher Speeds Available, see Options)
- 120 VAC 10A Electrical Supply* uses standard 120V outlet;
no special wiring necessary.
- Compact Design/Small Footprint saves valuable floor space
while maintaining the highest performance and reliability.
- Wheel Mounted for quick and easy movement from one area to
- Table Full Sensor and Warning Light allows for unattended
The ESP500 is certified to American, Canadian,
and European safety standards: