ESP300m Roll Rewind Processor
The ESP300m Roll Rewind Processor is the perfect solution
for maintaining document security as well as increasing production
between the print facility and the finishing department.
- Adjustable Electronic Tension Control produces tightly wound
rolls with the ability to reduce tension for paper with weak
be adjusted while the printer is running.
- Rewinds 52" Diameter Rolls (up to 50,000 forms)
on a single roll without operator intervention, reduces downtime
on both the printer and the finishing equipment.
- Adaptable - - works with all electronic printers.
- 300 feet/minute Rewinding automatically matches the
speed of the printer's output to allow trouble-free operation
with no operator adjustments. (Higher Speeds Available, see Options)
- 120 VAC 10A Electrical Supply* uses standard 120V outlet;
no special wiring necessary.
- Increased Security through rewound output, making sure
important documents remain intact and in order.
- Easy Roll Removal from print area to the finishing department.
- Compact Design/Small Footprint saves valuable floor
space while maintaining the highest performance and reliability.